Sometimes the biggest challenge is listening to our own quiet inner voice rather than what the world is yelling at us.
Facilitation of Professional Workshops
Participants attending workshops with me will ….
- Learn from my blunders
- Gain helpful insight regarding the topic
- Walk away with immediately usable tools, strategies or materials
- Have opportunity for questions and post workshop consultation
- Likely laugh, a lot
Most recent professional development workshops include:
- Counselling Skills, University of Manitoba, Sessional Instructor, July 2017, 2018
- Finding Better Balance Through Self-Regulation, Manitoba Teacher’s Society 2016
- Understanding Self-Regulation for Teachers, Gillis School 2013
Include a full 60 minute hour at a rate of $110 plus GST
There is no additional charge for evening appointments.
Attending school-based or community meetings, writing reports, and the like would be discussed at a prorated amount.
Contracted services are discussed on an individual basis and terms would be negotiated based on the expectations of service.
Payment can be made by cash, e-transfer or cheque and is due at the end of each session.